Thursday, October 29, 2009
Organization of Paper
In my paper I am first going to describe why and how golf became a white mans game for so long. I will then tell how the African Americans began to make desegregation movements to become a part of country clubs and to golf on public course. I will give specific examples of how this was put to work at different clubs and public venues. I will describe what is being done today to help make sure the movements are being put in affect. I will then explain how Tiger Woods has been such a major factor in desegregation process and what all he has done for the game of golf. I will also explain how Woods has influenced so many African Americans to pick up the game of golf. I will conclude with what the game needs to do in order to permanently change and not just little changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment